Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nothing.

Life really isn't getting any better or more interesting. I'm not writing anymore. I need to/want to. I want to finish my screenplay, but it's beginning to look hopeless. I don't understand why I'm so lazy! Writers should WANT to write.......right? Here I am, blogging........writing rather...... about not writing. Life is insane. I want to do things. I want to be happy. I guess depression has taken hold and it's going to take a lot to bring me out of it. My pottery class is over. Sad face. I made a total of 8 pots, most of which suck. I can't afford anything. I'm more than bummed because I was planning a trip to Colorado this Saturday to Red Rocks, but now I can't go because a.)no one will go with me and b.) I am broke as hell.

Josh is still in training... when I'm with him I'm happy. I miss him soooo much. I have a slight feeling he will be proposing soon, but I know he won't until he thinks I'm ready... yeah...

I'm going to write more tomorrow.

No comments: