Monday, August 17, 2009

So, life seems to be getting better. This summer has definitely been one I will never forget as long as I live. With Josh gone the whole time, I really got a chance to figure out who I am... (still figuring it out)... and I experimented with a lot of new things/ideas. I got a lot closer to my girl friends. And believe it or not, a lot closer to Josh. When you are away from someone for so long, you realize how appreciative you should be, how lucky you are, and what really matters in life. I love Josh, and I am willing to work through anything that is thrown our way. Deployment will be hard, but if our love continues to grow, and so do I, I know we will make it through.

He comes home tomorrow for good. I'll be seeing him at his graduation and then riding back to Norman with him... I can't wait!! It's been too long!

Anyway, I'm very happy.

No comments: